2018 Resolutions for Class 4
As we start 2018, Class 4 were asked to consider their new years resolutions. After having learnt about how we could categorise resolutions into one of four general headings (self-care, achieve more, giving & having fun), the children then made a commitment to stop one thing, keep going with something and start a new one. These were drawn on a 'traffic light' template. Some of the ideas are written below for you to see...
Ones to stop...
- stop annoying my parents or siblings
- stop eating too much junk food and sweets
- stop wishing, start doing!
- stop playing on devices so much
- stop complaining if i'm asked to do a job at home
Ones to keep on...
- carry on exercising lots
- keep on practising your hobby
- keep trying in spellings
- carry on working hard at school
- carry on helping around the home
- keep on listening carefully
Ones to start...
- try to beat Florence's time in the 'Hall of Fame'
- do more jobs to help at home
- spend more time with family
- learn all my times tables
- be more organised so I don't lose my possessions
- do my homework soon after getting it.
- I want to spend more time playing board games with my family (and stop being on an iPad so much)
- be more grateful for things
- do more exercise
- eat a healthier breakfast
- Try to persuade my mum to buy me a puppy!
What are you going to stop and start....???