Ethos & Values
Our Vision for children is that they are SAFE, HAPPY and LEARN.
We aim to foster:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
As adults working here, we want Trowse Primary School to be:
- A high performing organisation;
- A school that all parents choose for their children;
- A school that people seek to work in.
We recognise that we are all responsible for the success of the school.
Our Values are:
- mutual respect
- mutual support
- tolerance and understanding
- diligence and determination
- courage and perseverance
- encouragement and praise
At Trowse Primary School, we promote the British values of:
- the rule of law,
- individual liberty,
- mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
Our pupils are encouraged to regard people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance. Through this, we have developed a strong school ethos, which is supported by positive relationships throughout the school.
As a local village school, all stakeholders involved with school are passionate about the establishment of positive relationships with our local community, the wider British community and the global community. We firmly believe that schools have a duty of care and are responsible for educating children so that they are ready to thrive in and celebrate the cosmopolitan British society.
Working together, we will foster successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.